Our client, a multinational company based in Geneva is looking for a:
Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Design, review and implementation of compensation & benefits strategy and programs (including cash- and equity-based incentives)
- Advice on Swiss and international compensation, governance and disclosure regulations/law
- Provide strategic HR advisory, specially broadening out compensation & benefits discussions into reward strategies, performance management, HR systems implementations and links to broader HR strategy
- Support in corporate transactions form an HR/Reward perspective
- Advising companies in the set up and further development of pensions & benefits arrangements
- Using reward as a potential basis for support in establishing and revisiting other HR sub-functions
- Broader projects including corporate (HR) transactions advisory
- Working with a strong local and international, multidisciplinary team and global network
- A stimulating environment where you can realize your professional goals in a dynamic, highly engaged team, and develop your technical and interpersonal skills
- Diverse, multifaceted and multigenerational workforce that stimulates a culture of openness and respect for others, offering flexible work arrangements and equal opportunities
- Dealing with multi-sector businesses and clients that challenge your mindset, inspire you to learn and develop yourself further
- You have 7 to 10 years’ experience as a HR professional with a clear focus on Reward. Experience in both business and consulting environments an advantage.
- Fluent in English AND French, Knowledge of German is a big advantage
- Experience with client-facing projects, ease when facing external stakeholders and interest in business development activities
- Critical to have a strategic consulting mindset, coupled with the ability and enthusiasm through project implementation
- Must be willing to participate in large projects extending typically 6- 24 months with frequent travels
- Degree in Law, Economics/ Management, Mathematics/Actuarial or HR Management obtained in a Swiss or foreign higher education institution
- You are dynamic, organized and proactive, you are an excellent team player
- Excellent oral and written English and French communication skills are mandatory. Knowledge of German is a great advantage.
- You will be able to quickly integrate into an international working environment
Our client offers:
- A challenging and dynamic environment that is part of an international-scale structure.
- A fair salary regarding these responsibilities
- Are you ready for an immersive new professional challenge?